January 30, 2014

Filled Under:

Tony Stark Snap



how many of you remembered this scene from the Great Movie My Favorite Specially " IRON MAN " .

do you Remember the Dialog's of this scene . . .

Is it better to be feared or respected?

I say, is it too much to ask for both?

With that in mind,
I humbly present the crown jewel

of Stark Industries' Freedom Line.

It's the first missile system

to incorporate our proprietary
repulsor technology.

They say the best weapon
is one you never have to fire.

I respectfully disagree.

I prefer the weapon
you only have to fire once.

That's how Dad did it.
That's how America does it.

And it's worked out pretty well so far.

Find an excuse

to let one of these off the chain,
and I personally guarantee you

the bad guys won't even want
to come out of their caves.

For your consideration, the Jericho. 
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

a Piyush Golani Production About Stars Life Copyright © 2014